low carb Cheese Chips recipe
If you haven’t discovered these little gems by now, they will soon become your best friend.
They are very versatile, super easy, and a great vehicle for any dip you have.
This is the easiest recipe you will ever make. The ingredients are cheese & salt.
Any kind of cheese will do. Cheddar is great with salsa, guacamole, sour cream.
Swiss and Parmesan is great for just snacking on.
Sprinkle with smoked paprika or Tex-Mex seasoning for different flavours, or just sprinkle with Kosher, Sea or Himalayan salt.
The possibilities are endless!
Keto Cheese Chips
- Salt (optional)
- Heat oven to 375F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Line with either small mounds of shredded cheese, or slices of any other cheese, about an inch apart
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, but keep an eye. You want a nice golden colour, but not burnt.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with salt and let cool on baking sheet for at least 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, they should pop up easily and be transformed into crispy chips!