Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meal Prepping Tips
I am a firm believer in if you want to be successful in any way of eating, you need to be prepared. I always have an emergency snack kit prepared and ready to go in my refrigerator as well as an approved beef jerky, almond butter packets, and almonds in my purse and cars. You never know when you are going to be held up, or get hungry and be tempted to grab something easy from a fast food place. I munch on my beef jerky or almonds and when I get home, one of these is already prepared waiting for me. [Image: b80c7bbb00980c5755d86ce3a72e5b8f.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(03-19-2017, 10:31 PM)Ketoandie Wrote: I am a firm believer in if you want to be successful in any way of eating, you need to be prepared. I always have an emergency snack kit prepared and ready to go in my refrigerator as well as an approved beef jerky, almond butter packets, and almonds in my purse and cars. You never know when you are going to be held up, or get hungry and be tempted to grab something easy from a fast food place. I munch on my beef jerky or almonds and when I get home, one of these is already prepared waiting for me. [Image: b80c7bbb00980c5755d86ce3a72e5b8f.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salute