Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egg Fast Challenge!!!
Hello fellow Misfits! Your mod squad is going to be participating in a 4 day egg fast this week. Anyone is welcome to join us. The basic idea is you eat 6-8 eggs a day and for each egg you add either 1 oz of cheese or 1 tbsp of healthy fats (oil/butter/mayo). You can prepare the eggs however you like but the idea is to limit TOTAL carbs to as low as possible (5-10g total a day?)

A sample meal plan can be found at http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2014/07/...-keto.html if you need ideas on how to prepare the eggs so it's not a week of fried eggs only

If participating we'd love to know your results (pounds and inches!)
ADMIN: IIFYM - KETO - Journey Began Feb 1st 2014 - Keto Corrected Diabetic, High BP, High Cholesterol
Ok, my eggs are boiled and I'm ready to rock 'n roll! Yippee
I plan on making a 6 egg scramble with a bunch of cheese and a bunch of butter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
ADMIN: IIFYM - KETO - Journey Began Feb 1st 2014 - Keto Corrected Diabetic, High BP, High Cholesterol
(03-19-2017, 11:00 PM)Michelle Wrote: Ok, my eggs are boiled and I'm ready to rock 'n roll! Yippee

Thumbup   And I thought it was me.
My kitchen smells like farts! Fart
Lol mine too! 2 dozen eggs boiled and I made egg salad with 1 dozen.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
So, no protein powder in my BCP right?
Not strictly off limits as long as it is like 1 carb or less

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I boiled a dozen eggs and I plan on scrambling a couple eggs with cheese for breakfast... maybe deviled eggs for lunch?? We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've already prepared egg salad for lunch.  For breakfast, I don't know... I normally don't eat.  Just my BCP.  Maybe I'll toss a couple eggs in there Laugh
I Have my egg salad ready !!!

(03-19-2017, 11:44 PM)Michelle Wrote: My kitchen smells like farts! Fart

My trucks gonna smell like farts!